Logan finished his first week of preschool. I think he had a great first week. I was looking over the newsletter they sent home and it stated the the kids said the pledge of allegiance each morning. So I asked Logan to say it for me. He did really well! So of course I had to tape it. We had a couple outtakes too!
Friday, August 29, 2008
I Pledge Allegiance to a Miracle
Logan finished his first week of preschool. I think he had a great first week. I was looking over the newsletter they sent home and it stated the the kids said the pledge of allegiance each morning. So I asked Logan to say it for me. He did really well! So of course I had to tape it. We had a couple outtakes too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OH That is FANTASTIC!!
Love the outtake!!! HEHEHE what a treasure to have down the road!!!
Post a Comment