Friday, January 02, 2009

Line 'em Up & Crazy Tricks!

Sometimes I have no clue what to title these posts! This afternoon Owen was supposed to be napping and I went to check on him. He was indeed napping, but he had a lot of his trains with him. He had them all lined up in a neat little row. If the trains had tendors he had those attached! Before his nap he was looking for all the tenders and trains! I guess this is why!

If you're wondering where the crazy tricks part of the title comes in, wonder no more. Logan has a knack for doing odd things! I didn't even know about his "ear trick" until a substitute teacher one day told me he was cracking her up with it! He loves to show off and do this to his ear.

His other trick he has done for a while. He really freaks everyone out with this. He doesn't just stand on his toes like this, he runs around the house like it. He even jumps up and down. It doesn't appear to bother him in the least. Just to think about standing like this makes my toes hurt!

1 comment:

Jennison said...

Hailey went through a phase where she walked/danced/hopped etc on her toes like that too! I thought it strange and painful but she seemed to enjoy it... kids are WEIRD!