My mom was asking when I was going to put a pic of all three boys in the blog. Clearly she has not ever attempted to take a picture of all three boys! I did get this one shot I liked about a month ago - keep in mind this is 1 shot of like 100 taken!! Hopefully someday before they are grown we can get another group shot!Saturday, April 19, 2008
All 3 Boys!
My mom was asking when I was going to put a pic of all three boys in the blog. Clearly she has not ever attempted to take a picture of all three boys! I did get this one shot I liked about a month ago - keep in mind this is 1 shot of like 100 taken!! Hopefully someday before they are grown we can get another group shot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment