It was such a beautiful day today!! The kids played outside in the backyard for a bit, but it just isn't as exciting to them as the front yard!! So they had some fun!

I love that top picture of Owen! It is just soo dramatic! Owen had fun riding his tricycle. He doesn't ever even actually touch the pedals, but hey it's fun for him!


Logan loves riding his "big boy bike." He is allowed to go from the side walk between our driveway and our next door neighbors drive way.


Last but not least we have Treyton! We went for a welk with him in the sling facing out and he had a blast! He laughed on more than one occasion! Then I plopped him in the grass to take some pictures with my new lens! He really liked the wind blowing in his hair!! I also got some funny face shots too. He was not sure what to think of the grass though!

No comments:
Post a Comment