Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Logan's Busy Day...



Logan had a very very busy day today!! It started out with preschool. After preschool at 5:00 he had his first tot ball practice!! He has been asking all year when t-ball was going to start again so I'm sure he is going to have a lot of fun. I on the other hand wasn't ready for the fact that soccer and totball season overlap! I guess it's just a glimpse into my future when all my boys are in sports!!

After tot-ball practice we came home breifly then got Logan ready to go take his soccer pics. It went fine, but it was FREEZING!! Then after pictures Logan had a soccer game!! Needless to say he fell asleep pretty fast!! He had a long fun day! I took Owen and Treyton to the pictures Owen was very tired and cold. We were going to stay for the game, but it had gotten so cold that I took the little guys to get some food and come home.


Just a side note Owen is spending his third night in his big boy bed!!

No comments: