Well first off I went to the doctor this morning and she said it looked like I have pink eye. I also have an upper respitory infection. Luckily I already had eye drops I was putting in so that has helped a lot. I also started an oral antibiotic today.
Today at Logan's school was bike day. The kids got to bring their bikes and they rode them outside. They also bbq'd hotdogs and the kids had a blast. It is so hard to believe his first year of preschool is almost over!
*Note Logan and his friend were trying to ride close togheter - they got a little too close and Logan toppled over. I caught him mid-fall. He was okay and hopped right back up and kept on riding!
After preschool we went out to eat with Bocca. I'm so glad she was able to come and help out! Jerrod won't be home until tomorrow so I'm on my own for now. I had to take Logan to get his t-ball pictures taken tonight too. Hopefully they come out cute!
I noticed Owen's eye was starting to get red and goopy, so unfortunatly I think this thing is going around. At bedtime tonight I cleaned his eye, and put some medicine in it. He was great! I know it would have been a nightmare to try to do something to Logan's eye! He did keep trying to rub it though and I know it is highly contagious so I had to rememdy the situation by giving him a little guaze patch - suprisingly he handled this well too!
Treyton is pulling up all the time time now! He is growing soo fast! He also gets really excited when he pulls up now too. It was funny this afternoon he just kept giggling - even when nothing was going on! He has the funniest laugh too - I'll try to catch it on video!
One last note - Logan got a puzzle today - it was a 24 piece one that didn't have a board. He was doing quite well, and was confused on a couple pieces - I tried to explain to him that sometimes it's easier if you find all the edge pieces first and put them together. He told me "well if you just put it where it goes then it won't be hard." Ahh four-year-old logic!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment