Happy Mother's Day! I am so blessed to have three wonderful boys! This morning I slept in. The boys brought me presents wrapped in paper that they decorated themselves! I got some pedicure stuff from Bath and Body Works -( I had been hinting to their dad about this!) After this they brought me breakfast in bed! I got scrambled eggs with cheese, cinnamon toast and grapes! Of course after they put it in front of me Logan decided to ask if I would share! So I said sure, and he took a grape. Then, Owen took one of the pieces of cinnamon toast and licked it. so he got that. Then they ate more grapes and wanted some eggs too. But by the end of it, I did end up with some eggs, 1 piece of toast and about 2 grapes! I guess that is motherhood for you though! That evening we went to church. I felt bad missing morning church. They had made planted flowers for the mom's in the boys' Sunday School class and went ahead and made mine too which was so sweet. So I have two potted flowers which are very sweet and they even gave out some rubber kitchen gloves with a sweet little poem:"I G'LOVE YOU"
I learned about God today and
His protective hands
How he cares and watches over
His children in different landsIt made me think of you, Mom
And how his love comes through
In the loving things you doI know that God protects you
And all our family
But I wanted to do something special
Since you do so much for meI made some gloves for you, Mom
To protect your hands so dear
So as you make our house a home
You'll be protected throughout the year.
Isn't that so sweet! After church we went out to eat at Cheddars - Yum! Then we did our normal Wal-Mart trip! When we got home I had Jerrod take some pictures of the three boys! I am suprised they actually are all sitting and looking forward. Of course I did have to bribe Owen with some candy to get him up there - and the photoshoot didn't last long before the kids were done with it! But I had a fantastic Mother's Day and I hope all you other mother's did as well!
*I'd like to say a Happy Mother's Day to my mom and grandma (and grandma Veta too!) Happy Mother's day to Karen, Kathy, Rose and Holly as well! Our boys sure are lucky to have so many grandma's and great-grandma's who love them soo much!!

No comments:
Post a Comment