Thursday, May 22, 2008

Home Movies!

Well I have been playing with taking movies on the camera instead of the video camera to see if it is easier to post here and I think it is! So check out my experiments!

Talking to Dad
I just thought it was cute watching Logan talk to Jerrod on the phone - he's growing up so fast!


The Tongue
Right before I shot this Treyton was laughing like crazy! Of course he stopped doing that when I decided to film it. But it is very cute and you can see that tongue that he always has sticking out now!


Future Singing Super Star?
Ummm not likely- but cute to watch!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

oh goodness are they cute!! I LOVE that phone one!! That's just adorable.

Ok, now I have to go try this video thing! Thanks for the inspiration!

Liz McCoy said...

OH my just as adorable as can be!!!!!!

Jennison said...

Logan is a crack up!!!!
Treyton is so cute with the panting! Gotta love kiddies ;)