It was a busy day today! We started off with Logan's preschool class picnic. He had fun playing with his friends and then we watched the little ones who were graduating have their little ceremony. It was the cutest thing. They had the caps and even got diplomas with graduation pictures in it! {We had to leave right after the ceremony and I only got one picture of Logan!} After we left the picnic Treyton and I drove to Bolivar to see the church for the wedding I am shooting. I took some test shots. I'm soo nervous about doing this and hope I do a good job!! After that we went to the bridal shower. It was fun and Treyton kept everyone entertained!! I breifly stopped by to see my parents and my dad said my eye was red. I figured it was just from their cats, but on the way up it was getting more sore. Right now it is soo sore. It hurts to close it - so it hurts everytime I blink! It is so red and has the crusty and eye goop stuff like Treytons - (aren't you glad I"m sharing all the detail?!) So I think I must have gotten Treyton's eye thing! Logan and Owen played outside for a while today and had fun hanging out with Dad! Well that's our busy day! I am going to go put some medicine on my eye and rest!Here is a picture I took of Treyton when we got home. He is fasinated with the grass and has a new thing where his tongue is constantly out!


1 comment:
Can't wait to see those adorable pre-school graduation pictures!! And good luck with that eye!
Fingers crossed for your wedding. I know you'll do great!
Post a Comment