Saturday, May 03, 2008

The Incredible Mind of a Four-Year-Old

Photobucket

Have you ever wondered what actually goes through a four-year-old's mind? I don't know if that is a mystery that will ever be solved. Today Logan came to ask me if he and Owen could color the wooden train. I said you can't paint it, but if you want to color it with crayons you can. So he walks out of the room saying "Yes!" "We already did it!" Yup do it, THEN ask for permission. Sure makes sense. Later on we asked Logan why he did it before he asked, his reply was "well I knew she would say yes." I will say they did color the trains, but they didn't use crayons they used non-washable markers (Thanks Bocca!) One other quick note - I put Treyton down in the living room and thought I had picked up all the markers, well you know where this story will be going - I missed one - a purple one. So I walk back in to a purple mouthed baby. At least crayola is non-toxic!!


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: