Today is Father's Day. If you notice I had to throw the ? in the title. I don't think Jerrod has been able to have a "happy" father's day, but he has definitely proved today what a fabulous father he is. I mentioned not feeling well yesterday and I ended up going to bed with Logan around 8:30 pm last night. I slept til about 1:30 this afternoon. Jerrod has taken care of all the boys today and I am soo appreciative. Logan and Owen have also slept most of the day and are both still sooo miserable. (The above picture was actually a rare good moment for Owen after his tylenol had kicked in!) It is very very sad.
Update: the boys are both not feeling good at all. I called the nurse on-call for them. They are concerned with Logan a lot because he is grabbing his stomach and in a lot of pain. She ended up calling the doctor on him, but he doesn't feel we need to bring him into the ER. We are going to watch him closely though. I'm sure we will be at the doctor's office tomorrow unless there is some sort of miraculous recovery.
P.S. I do want to make sure to wish Jerrod a Happy Father's Day here and also say Happy Father's Day to Dad, Jerry, Darrell, Grandpa, and Papa Bob! And to all the other father's out there!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment