Don't you just love children's imaginations? Today we bought Owen one of those little Coupe cars that you move with your feet. He has been wanting one for so long and always riding the neighbors, and since he still had Christmas money - we went to Wal-Mart after church and picked one up for him. The kids had fun playing with it, but of course the most fun came later on from the giant empty box! It was a rocket ship. The boys kept blasting off and having a great time! They both got in there and we would close them in and they'd break out. They thought it was the funnest thing ever! Owen later was pushign the box around pretending it was a train. It is so neat to see their imaginations at work!
I love Owen's expression on this last photo - I just wish he had been more in focus! My camera focused in on Logan for this one! The kids are so used to my camera. Tonight Owen walked into the office, saw my camera and said "Momma - I want to smile." So of course I snapped some pictures for him!Sunday, June 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
How sweet is this!!! I think my kids always liked the boxes more than the pressie's!!! Great Pics Amber!!!
Post a Comment