Saturday, June 21, 2008

No Haircut for Treyton!

Photobucket


My husband is crazy. Don't get me wrong I love him, but he thinks Treyton needs a haircut! TREYTON! Isn't that crazy. On the other thing he does NOT think Owen needs a haircut. Yes he is definitely crazy. He feels Treyton needs a hair cut because of the adorable curls sticking out by his ears. Just a quick recap of today - I wasn't feeling well so Jerrod took the boys to Bolivar while he worked on my parents cabinets. I got a call not too long after they got there from my mom saying Treyton was running a fever. Poor kid. She ran and got him some tylenol and he did okay the rest of their visit. That was pretty much all that happened today! Aside of course from Jerrod's crazy haircut comments!!

If you would like please take part in the poll on the upper left part of the screen! Don't worry no matter what the results are I am NOT cutting my baby's hair!!

No comments: