Logan had another tot-ball game tonight. Of course my camera battery died shortly into it - so I don't have really any good shots - he did, however, get his professional tot-ball pictures today so that was good!! He did pretty well tonight - although he also spent a lot of time playing in the dirt too!
Jerrod came home sick around lunchtime today. I was suprised he went in at all, because he had a fever and sore throat last night. He doesn't like to miss work though. He was feeling pretty baad all day today and went to bed with a fever too. His ears and throat hurt, and he's had a fever. Treyton was feeling better today though. Hopefully sometime we can get the whole family healthy!!
I took a couple pictures with the boys in the bath tonight. I'll leave you with one of Owen!



No comments:
Post a Comment