Today we went to the neighbors - where else! Logan wasn't allowed to go today. He got in trouble - and I'm not even going into it here! But we didn't want Owen to have to stay inside because Logan was bad, so he was able to go over and have some fun. The plan wasn't to get wet. Well plans don't always work out. The pool had been up from earlier in the day, and everytime they let the air out a huge gush of water comes pouring out and runs in the yard and like a little stream down the road. The kids LOVE it! So they took their shoes off to just sort of stomp in the water. Well if you know Owen, you'll know it wasn't 2 minutes before he was soaked from head to toe! Later on I took some ice cream over and Treyton came over as well. He really enjoyed his ice cream cone - can you believe I gave in and let him have some?! Normally I am a stickler for the food rules. No ice cream til after age 1!! I usually have to get on to Jerrod for giving it to him. I'm sure Treyton was thrilled I decided to bend the rule! After his ice cream he was crawling around and checking out the big kid toys. He was really excited about the car and jeep. Taylor's grandpa put him in the car and he had a blast!! Logan was very sad having to miss everything. He drew Taylor a picture and put it in an enevelope (or "e-mail") as he calls it, and had it sent over to Taylor so Taylor wouldn't forget about him! Poor guy! I hope he will start doing better though.




No comments:
Post a Comment