Well, can you believe I didn't take any pictures today?! I was getting ready to post and realized this. So I went in and started snapping some sleeping kiddos! Earlier today I was feeling bad again and my throat and head were hurting so I was in bed most of the day. Then this evening we had revival services at our church. Those went very well and we had a few seeking at the altar as well. I'll leave you with sweet little Treyton. Monday, July 28, 2008
Goodnight, Sweetheart
Well, can you believe I didn't take any pictures today?! I was getting ready to post and realized this. So I went in and started snapping some sleeping kiddos! Earlier today I was feeling bad again and my throat and head were hurting so I was in bed most of the day. Then this evening we had revival services at our church. Those went very well and we had a few seeking at the altar as well. I'll leave you with sweet little Treyton.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment