Actually, we are just going out of town for a wedding! However, tonight in the car Logan asked me how long we were going to be on our adventure! It is very funny! I think it will actually be an adventure though - trying to take 3 kids away for 4 days! And unfortunately this is the same weekend as Jerrod's big bank merger, so he won't be able to help! Luckily, my mom will be going with me! I will not have a computer with me, so I probably won't be able to post until Sunday night. Be sure to check back then for a lot of pictures and journaling! I realized at the end of the day that I had no pictures taken today - was soo busy getting everything ready for this trip and for church! So I had to take some and of course they were in the bath! The above picture is Logan posing.
Owen LOVED the dog towel! He was barking and said he was Bogey (the neighbors yellow lab puppy!)

Treyton just sitting and looking cute after his bath. Look at those rolls!! He's our little chunky monkey!


No comments:
Post a Comment