After Treyton got out of the bath some of his hair was sticking up, so I thought I'd see if I could get more of it to - and I did! I thoguht he looked so cute so I had to snap a picture of course!! Below are some pictures I took while he was in the bath. I know I've got a lot of bath pictures lately, and there are two main reasons for that. He loves the bath so I can get him smiling, and he is confined to the tub so he can't crawl away when I'm trying to take a picture!!Sunday, July 13, 2008
Bath Head!
After Treyton got out of the bath some of his hair was sticking up, so I thought I'd see if I could get more of it to - and I did! I thoguht he looked so cute so I had to snap a picture of course!! Below are some pictures I took while he was in the bath. I know I've got a lot of bath pictures lately, and there are two main reasons for that. He loves the bath so I can get him smiling, and he is confined to the tub so he can't crawl away when I'm trying to take a picture!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment