Saturday, July 19, 2008

Wedding Day and Grant's Farm

Today was Krissy's wedding - I had my camera with me, but can you believe I didn't take any pictures!!! I can't believe it. We started out by driving to Krissy's parents house this morning. From there my mom took the boys to my aunt Kathy's house and they all went with my cousin, her boys and aunt Linda to Grant's farm. They saw a lot of animals, fed them, watched a bird show, and even pet a lizzard. I sent my camera with my mom and she and my aunt Linda took pictures for me! Thank you so much!!!


As for me, I was busy with the wedding all day. I was nervous at first because Krissy was the only person I knew!! I got to know and meet several wonderful people though and really had a great time!! Krissy was an absolutely gorgeous bride! The reception was incredible. It was by far the fanciest thing I have been to! Before we went into the ballroom, everyone was outside of it mingling and snacking and my mom and the boys came back to the hotel. I spotted them and went to say hi. I hugged them and picked up Treyton. He was soo happy. Then I passed him off to my mom, because I needed to get back. He was crushed! He just started crying like I broke his little heart. This broke my heart! I felt so bad!! (She told me he only cried for a minute - but I still felt so sad!) I called up to the room to check on them a few times! The reception was a lot of fun and the food was great!! I am so honored that Krissy invited me to share in her special day and I wish her and Ross a lifetime of happiness! I got up to the room fairly late and the kiddos were all fast alseep!!


No comments: