I'm still working on getting this blog up to date! I didn't even take any pictures today! Logan and Owen were being sweet today though. Well for the most part! I heard them arguing and then the next second they are best friends again. It was almost time for Logan to go to school and Owen was like "No - I don't want Logan go to school!" Logan then replied "It's okay baby. I don't want to go to school - I want to play with you, but I have to. I'll be back at 3." Now add to that the baby voice he uses when he is talking to his brothers and it is just about the sweetest thing! Owen really does miss Logan now when he is gone. There bond is just soo sweet. Treyton is doing okay today - I don't think his injury is bothering him much!
Logan got walkie talkies for his birthday. Tonight he took one over to his friend Griffin and the two of them were chatting back and forth through them! It was too cute!
Jerrod's mom called tonight and told us Grandpa Bob is back in the hospital. Please keep him in your prayers.
Monday, December 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment