We had a fun-filled Christmas Eve! We went to Bolivar to spend time with my family. A quick note on the above photo. We were trying to get a picture with all the kids and Santa. Now of course some of the kids wouldn't go, and well there were too many little ones for Santa's lap too! So we had some grown-ups help get the kids in there. I have some other photos where everyone is actually "posing," but when I saw this one I just loved it! I love the preparations being made! The first thing we did today was go to Bocca and Papa's to open presents. They were way to generous!
Then we went over to my aunt and uncle's house. Katelyn was cracking me up all night! She was talking, making hilarious faces, and then when she laughed, well it was very contagious!
Santa came to see the kids again! I tell you these kids sure are lucky to get to see Santa so many times! Logan was happy about his candy! He was really excited when Santa walked in the door and said "hello Logan!" I think it made his day that Santa knew him personally!
Owen was still being a little skittish around Santa, but he did give him five!
Treyton was a little nervous too, til he got to hold Santa's sleigh bells!
Santa had his hands full with the twins!
After Santa left, Owen, Logan and Hunter ran to the window in hopes of catching a glimpse of him flying away in his sleigh!
I couldn't resist snapping a couple more pics of the twins - aren't they precious?!
The kids fell asleep on the way home, so they were not at all tired when it was time for bed! Logan was too excited. He kept coming in and saying "I just can't sleep!" He told me at one time "maybe if I lay my head down I can go to sleep!" Uhhh you think?! Silly boy! Logan had some magic reindeer food from preschool that we were supposed to sprinkle on the lawn. I already had him in his jammies, so Daddy had to carry him and help him pour it on the lawn!





1 comment:
i love the shot with all the kids and Santa. your pictures are always so nice. You need to post some of you on here - so we can see your pretty face.
Post a Comment