Saturday, December 27, 2008

Rock 'Em Sock 'Em!

Today I worked on cleaning more, while the boys worked on playing with more presents! They had so many they didn't get them all out yesterday. One present they were really excited about was the Rock Em Sock Em Robots from Aunt Jessica. Owen played for a while, but then he got bored!

Jerrod and I played with Logan but we won more often than not so he didn't want us playing with him either! He decided to play by himself! He did pretend he was playing Daddy though. And he'd yell from the other room "ha ha Daddy I beat you!"

Treyton was a tad under the weather today. He didn't really act too down, but he felt warm so I took his temperature. He had 101 fever. Hopefully it's just a little bug and he doesn't catch anything major.

No comments: